- Sapphires are known and valued for its beauty and
- Blue is the common colour for the sapphire and
associated with feelings of harmony and friendship.
- Its name originates from the Greek word sappheiros.
Sapphires are admired for its brilliance, colour and precision.
- Sapphire is one of the two gem varieties of corundum,
the other being the red ruby.
- Sapphires are found in India, Thailand, Brazil,
Africa and Australia.
- Colours range from deep blue to sky blue.
- Shapes available: Round, Square, Rectangle.
- Prices range from