- A mystical gemstone, unique and seductive in
colour, believed to protect its wearer against seduction.
- A number astonishing powers are associated to the
amethyst. It was said to drive out evil spirits, bring wealth and good
fortune, and promote good
health and well being.
- Amethyst was used as a gemstone by the ancient
Egyptians and was largely employed in antiquity for intaglios.
- Amethyst is the official birthstone for February.
- Colours range from light pale pink to violent purple
- Shapes available: Round, Square, Rectangle.
- Prices range from